I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste.
你好像脸红了,大画家。
I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.
我想莫奈不会脸红吧?
He does landscapes. Just relax your face.
人家画的是景物,对不起。
Sorry. No laughing.
脸部放松,不要笑。
My heart was pounding the whole time.
我当时心跳得好厉害。
It was the most erotic moment of my life.
那是我一生最性感的时刻。
Up until then, at least.
至少到那时候为止。
So what happened next? You mean, did we do it?
接下来呢?你是问题我们有没有“做”?
Sorry, to disappoint you, Mr. Bodine.
很抱歉让你失望。
Jackwas very professional.
杰克非常专业。
Thank you.
谢谢。
What you doing?
你在干嘛?
Will you put this back in the safe for me?
把这放回去好吗?
Mm-hmm.Would you excuse me?
对不起。
None of the stewards have seen her.This is absurd.
服务生都没看见她,这太荒唐了。
It's a ship, there's only so many places she could be.
这船就这么大,她还能跑到哪儿去?
Clear. Yes.
好明朗,是啊。