Ritual Cobb salad lunch tomorrow.
明天中午又要照例在Cobb餐厅吃沙拉大餐了
Dreading, dreading, dreading.
可怕,可怕,太可怕了
Subway.
我坐地铁来的
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
How are you?
你好吗?
What can I get for you ladies?
女士们你们要什么?
I will have a Cobb salad, no bleu cheese.
我要Cobb沙拉,不加芦柑
- Cobb salad, no beets. - Cobb salad, no bacon. – Cobb
沙拉,不加甜菜 - Cobb沙拉,不加咸肉
-Cobb salad, no eggs. - Okay, tell them...
-Cobb沙拉,不加鸡蛋 - 好了,告诉他们
Are you listening carefully, Tracy? Tell them to take the offer up to 185.
你在听我说话吗? 告诉他们把价码加到185
- Here she goes. - Repeat after me, Tracy.
重复我说的,Tracy
- 1-8-5. - What’s going on?
- 185 - 怎么回事?
And call me the second you hear back.
一有消息就打电话给我
My assistant. It’s almost not worth having one.
是我的助手 不要这么个没用的助手还好点
I know. Yesterday I said to Allison,
我就知道,昨天我对Allison说
"Go to the pharmacy, get me a pair of black pantyhose."
去药店给我买些黑药丸
She came back and said, "They didn’t have any."
他居然回来跟我说他们那儿没有那个卖
I said, "Did you try another pharmacy?" I mean, really.
我问他:“你有没有去另一家药店问问?” 我是说真的
Or Bloomingdale’s. What’s wrong with trying Bloomingdale’s?
或者去Blaamiaghala(一家便利店)问问 去Blaamiaghala问问到底会怎么样啊?
Yeah, I don’t get it. If only I could be my own assistant.
对啊,我就不懂了,要是我能做自己的助手就好了
Fire your assistant and don’t hire a replacement.
炒了你的助手,别再雇新的助手