Oh, my goodness.
噢,我的老天
You have to taste this.
你一定要尝尝这个
Here.
来
I mean... It’s...
我是说...这简直...
- I know. - But I’m...
- 我知道 - 只是我...
I know. I know. I know.
我懂,我懂,我懂
Look at that! Oh, Paul, it’s so beautiful!
快看那个!哦,Pual,太美了
Slow down.
慢点儿
Sorry.
对不起了
This is it. Look, right... Just stop.
就是这儿了,看,对...停车吧
I can’t believe we get to live here.
真不敢相信我们要在这儿住下了
You okay?
你没事吧?
- Everything is falling down. - Hey.
- 东西都掉下来了 - 嘿
What are we doing here?
我们搬来这儿干嘛?
Repeat after me.
跟着我说
- Nine hundred square feet. - Nine hundred square feet.
- 九百平方英尺 - 九百平方英尺
Plus, it’s close to your office.
而且,这儿离你上班的地方很近
Plus, it’s close to my office, but we don’t have to move.
是,这儿是离我的公司很近 但是我们不是非得搬家
We could renege on the lease, repack everything and live in the Jeep.
我们可以毁了租约 重新收好所有的东西,再住进吉普车里
You’re right. You’re right.
你是对的,你是对的
- Eric, what is that noise? - What noise?
- Eric,那是什么声音? - 什么声音?
Is it going to be like this every night?
每天晚上都会这么吵吗?