处理客户的抱怨 Handling the Customer's Complaints
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S1: What's the problem?
你有什么问题?
S2: Do you have receipt?
你有收据吗?
S3: What seems to be the trouble?
大概是怎么回事?
S4: I must ask my boss first.
我要先问老板。
S5: There's no need to get aggressive, sir.
先生,没必要发这么大的火。
S6: We don't cheat customers.
我们从不欺骗顾客。
S7: We'll soon give you a satisfactory reply.
我们会很快给你一个满意的答复。
S8: All right, we'll see to it.
好的,我们会处理的。
S9: I can give you something, if you like.
如果你愿意,我可以给您的。
S10: Sorry, I made a mistake. This order list is not yours.
对不起,我弄错了,这份订单不是您的。
S11: I guarantee that the same mistake won't happen again.
我保证不会出现同样的错误。
S12: Business is a matter of give and take.
生意本来就是互谅互让。
S13: Please accept our sincere apologies.
请接受我们最真诚的道歉。
S14: A breach of contracts will cost us an enormous sum of money.
违约将会使我们损失一大笔钱。
C1: The color is gone.
褪色了。
C2: The quality is inferior.
质量太次了。
C3: The sweater is out of shape.
羊毛衫变形了。
C4: The buttons have come off.
纽扣脱落了。
C5: There is a hole here on the collar.
领口这里有个洞。
C6: We are not quite satisfied with the shipment.
我们对该批货物不太满意。
C7: You are not up to the agreed specifications and quality.
你们没有达到商品的规格和品质。
C8: If it doesn't arrive by the tenth of June, we'll have to cancel the order.
如果6月10日前还不到,我们就要取消订单。
C9: We disputed the quality of the underwear supplied by you.
我们对你们提供的内衣质量提出异议。
C10: We cannot accept the articles as they are not equal to samples.
我们不能接受这批货物,因为它们不如样品。