Hey, Maggie.
嗨,玛姬
Um, why is the new kid waving at me?
为什么那个新来的对我招手?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But if that boy were an apple...he’d be a Delicious.
不过如果那个男孩是一个苹果的话…他一定是很美味的那种
Oh, God.
噢,天呐
Gosh, we are all in such great shape.
唉!我们一直都是这么健美
Oh, jeez.
噢,上帝
Man, you know, I will tell you something.
兄弟,让我告诉你点事情
In 10 years you’re going to have this thing right here...
十年后你就就会在这里长出些东西来…
...that no amount of crunches will get rid of. And spot reduction, total lie.
…再多的腹肌练习也无法消除 还有祛斑之类的,全都是骗人的
You know, l...
你知道,我…
Never mind. Give me the ball.
别放在心上,把球传给我
Fakes right, goes left.
向右的假动作,攻左路
And signature move.
招牌动作
Kid.
孩子
- I’m Coach Murphy. - Oh, wow.
- 我是墨菲教练 - 噢,哇
- You’re still here? - What?
- 你还在这里当教练? - 什么?
You’re a legend.
你是一个传奇
Yeah. Well, yeah. Twenty years.
是啊,好吧,二十年了
It’s actually my last one.
其实今年是我最后一届了
Good hops, kid. Nice handle.
弹跳力不错,孩子,控球也很棒
We’re looking for a point guard.
我们正想找一个控球后卫
Oh, yeah?
噢,是吗?
- Why don’t you come to tryouts? - Okay.
- 不妨来试试? - 好的
- I’m done talking to you. - Yeah, yeah.
- 我话已经说完了 - 好的,好的
Hey, how’s it going?
嗨,最近怎么样?
Things are looking up.
有进步
Coach Murphy practically put me on the team.
墨菲教练让我进了球队
That’s not a coincidence. We’re on the path.
那并不是偶然 我们正朝着正确的方向迈进
That’s great. That’s super you’re finding your destiny and, blah, blah, whatever.
好极了,那正是你要寻找的命运吧 你所谓的那些东西
Here’s something. I need you to do something for me.
对了,有些事要你帮忙
I need you to get in trouble.
我需要你惹点麻烦出来
Not, like, big trouble.
也不用特别严重
Just enough trouble so that the principal needs to meet with your father.
只要严重到校长会要求见家长就好