Mike O'Donell.
迈克·唐纳德。
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
No. But I know you.
你不认识我,但我认识你。
High school star. Never quite lived up to your potential. Sooner or later you all come back to the old school.
校园明星,从来都无愧于你的潜质。迟早你会回到曾经的学校。
Stand there and look at the picture of the glory days wondering what might have been. Seems to me you guys are living in the past.
站在那儿,凝视照片里昔日的辉煌,好奇这一切怎么变成现在这样。在我看来你们都活在过去。
Well, of course I want to live in the past. It was better there.
当然我会向往过去美好的时光。那时可以现在好得多。
I'll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.
我敢打赌你会想再重来一次。
Huh. You got that right.
你倒是说中了。
I said,"There's no way in hell that that is happening."
我说:“绝不会让那样的事发生。”
You think I'm gonna let you mortgage your future?
你以为我会让你赔上你的未来吗?
You think I'll let you throw away your hard work everything that you've accomplished for some psychopathic guy who doesn't care about you?
你以为我会袖手旁观眼睁睁地看着你为一个毫不关心你的神经病放弃过去所有的努力吗?
I forbid you. I forbid you to see him anymore.
我严禁你,严禁你再和他见面。
Oh, okay! Who the hell do you think you are, my father?! Dude!
噢,够了!你以为你算什么东西,我的父亲?蠢货!
Don't walk away from me.
别想就这么走掉。
You're a freak.
你是个变态