Hello, porky. where's your little friend?
胖子 你那小不点朋友在哪里?
I don't know, mr. mannix. go find him or your big butt's mine.
我不知道 曼尼克斯先生 把他找出来 否则你死定了
Where I've grown up...
我长大的地方...
Evan! Evan!
伊文 伊文
they tried to stop me from hearing the music.
他们试图阻止我听到音乐
But when I'm alone...
但当我一个人的时候
...it builds up from inside me.
音乐就从我心底油然而生
And I think if I could learn how to play it...
我想如果我可以学会弹奏
...they might hear me.
他们就能听到我了
They would know I was theirs...
他们会知道我是他们的孩子
...and find me.
然后找到我
Knock, knock.
叩 叩
knock, knock. knock, knock.
叩 叩 -叩 叩
knock, knock. wake up.
叩 叩 -醒醒
Who's there? who's there?
这是谁啊 是谁啊
Freak. freak.
怪胎 怪胎
said, knock, knock, freak. who's there?
我刚刚说 叩 叩 怪胎 你们是谁
Your long-lost mommy and daddy.
是你失散已久的爸爸妈妈
Can you hear them? Yes.
你听得见他们吗 是的
No, you can't.
不 你听不见
I can.
我能听得见
You don't have no family.
你根本就没有家
You can't hear anything.
你什么也听不见
Say it.
说一遍