Chris!
克里斯!
Try a salad!
吃沙拉吧!
Chris!Leave me alone!
克里斯! 别理我!
Chris! We need to talk about what you wrote.
克里斯! 我们得谈谈你写的东西。
Don’t worry about it. It happens to everybody.
别担心,谁都会出这种事。
Is that really how you feel?
这是你的真实感受?
I don’t know. Maybe. Why?
我不知道,或许,怎么了?
Because that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever written me.
因为这是别人给我写得最贴心的话。
It was?
是吗?
Yes.
是的。
I love you, Chris.
我爱你,克里斯。
like a brother. Hmm?
像哥哥一般 ,嗯?
We’re friends, right? For sure!
我们是朋友,对吧?当然!
Ah, you pussy!
啊,恶心!
Shut up, Tim!
闭嘴,提姆!
Don’t you people have anything better to do?
你们这些人没别的事可做了吗?
God! Just leave him alone!
天哪!别理他!
You jerks!
你们这群讨厌鬼!
I’ll show you! Ooh!
我会证明给你看!哦!
I’ll show all of you!
我会证明给你们大家!
This town is full of losers.
这个小镇全是废物。
and I’m pulling out to win!
而我要成功!