Let's go do something.
一起去逛逛吧。
All right. What you wanna do?
到哪里去?
I don't care.
无所谓。
All right. Come on.
好。
Now, promise me you're not just visiting here for a week...
希望你不是游客。
or marrying somebody to get a green card or on parole.
也不是为取得绿卡的过埠新娘。
None of the above. You?
完全不是,你呢?
So you won't tell me your name.
告诉我吧。
No, no, no. Proud U.S. citizen. No criminal record.
更不是假释中的狱犯,身家清白、一等良民
Well, tell me, uh, what do you miss most about Mother England?
你最记挂英国的什么?
I miss my mom terribly.
最记挂我的妈妈。
If I were her, I'd miss you too.
我做你妈妈,也会记挂你。
Okay. Favorite movie.
你最喜欢的电影。
The correct answer is Cool Hand Luke. I've never seen it.
“逃狱金刚” 未看过。
Oh, come on. You've never seen Cool Hand Luke?
什么?未看过“逃狱金刚”?
Paul Newman? Oh, my God. Come on!
保罗纽曼?不得了。
"Failure to communicate." Sadistic cop in sunglasses with no name.
“沟通的不足、冷漠的狱警”。
Reminds me of you in that way.
有你的影子。
Um, favorite New York moment.
最喜欢的纽约时刻。
This one's climbing the charts.
现在差不多了。
I'm flattered.
很看得起我。
Is there anything else you need to know about me?
你还想知道我什么?
Huh.Favorite sexual position?
最喜欢的性交姿势。