Short of Stock 缺货
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
情景对话 Dialogue
对话1
C: This one has stock?
这款有货吗?
S: Sorry, no stock.
对不起,没有现货。
C: Do you get in goods these days?
你们最近进货吗?
S: Yes, but not this week, maybe next week. Because we have so many orders these days that many styles are short of stock.
会,但不是这个星期,也许下个星期吧!因为这段时间订单多,很多款式都缺货。
C: But I need it urgently, please help me.
但我现在急需,帮帮忙。
S: We have other styles as good. Have a look?
我们有其他款也一样好,看看吗?
C: Yes, show me.
好,给我看看。
S: What about this one?
这款如何?
C: Looks the same.
看起来与那款一样。
S: No, different material and quality. This one silk, that one rayon.
不一样,面料和质量不同,这是真丝,那是人造丝。
对话2
C: Do you have other samples?
有其他样板吗?
S: Yes, take your time please, these all the same price.
有,随便看,这些都是一样的价钱。
C: This style is OK. Is it in stock?
这款还可以,有现货吗?
S: Sorry, out of stock.
对不起,没有现货。
C: If I order today, how long will it take to get it?
我要是今天订货,多久可以拿货呢?
S: Three days.
要三天。
C: Three days? Could it be sooner?
要3天?能不能快一些?
S: You can come to get them the day after tomorrow. But the price will be a little higher.
那你就后天来拿货。但是价格会高一点儿。
C: That's no problem.
那没问题。