Dear Jamie, when we’re together.
亲爱的洁蜜,当我们在一起时。
I feel like we’re not in high school.
我觉得我们不是在上高中。
but in our own little Chris-and-Jamie world.
而是在我们自己的二人世界中。
or practicing our cheers.
还是在准备敬酒词时。
I feel like I can just be myself.
我觉得我可以毫无伪装。
Jamie, we’ve been friends for a really long time.
洁蜜,我们做了很久的朋友了。
but I want to be more than that.
但我想要更进一步。
Oops! I don’t think so.
噢!我可不这么想。
Hoping to be your boyfriend.
想要做你的男朋友。
Sincerely, Chris Brander.
真诚的,克里斯,布兰德。
BFF!
BFF!
I swear.
我宣誓。
By the moon and the stars in the skies.
由月亮和星星在天空。
I’ll be there, yeah.
我就在那儿。
And I swear.
我就在那儿。
Like a shadow that’s by your side.
像一个阴影在你身旁。
I’ll be there.
我就在那儿。
For better or worse.
不管怎样。
Raise your hand if your brother’s a homo!
如果你弟弟举手的人。
Till death do us part.
如果你的兄弟是同性恋的请举手!
Get out of my room! Mom!
出去!妈妈!
Stupid! Anybody ever hear of privacy around here?!
笨蛋!这里没人听说过隐私吗?!
I swear,You’re the homo.
你是同性恋。
Jamie!
洁蜜!
Yeah, I signed your yearbook.
对,我写完了你的同学录。
Oh, you feel the same way about me?
哦,你也这么想我?