Your Royal Highness.
公主殿下。
the ladies and gentlemen of the press.
这是各界传媒人士。
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位。
Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
公主殿下现在会回答你们的问题。
I believe at the outset, Your Highness.
公主殿下,我相信。
that I should express the pleasure of all of us.
首先我要代表大家说。
at your recovery from the recent illness.
喜见你急病痊癒身体无恙。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Does Your Highness believe.
公主殿下认为。
that federation could be a solution to Europe's economic problems?
联盟有助解决欧洲经济问题吗?
I am in favour of any measure.
我支持任何。
which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
促进欧洲各国紧密合作的措施。
And what, in the opinion of Your Highness.
公主殿下又怎么看。
is the outlook for friendship among nations?
欧洲各国未来的邦交?
I have every faith in it.
我对此充满信心。
as I have faith in relations between people.
正如我对人与人之间的关系一样。
May I say, speaking for my own press service.
请容我代表我们报馆发言。
we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
我们相信殿下这种信心不会白费。