That can't be a polar bear.
不会是北极熊吧
It's a polar bear.
是北极熊
Wait a minute. Polar bears don't live in the jungle.
等一下 北极熊可不是住在丛林里的
Spot-on.
说的就是
No. Polar bears don't live this far south.
不 北极熊不会住在这么远的南部
This one does.
这只就是
Did. It did.
曾经是 曾经是
Where did that come from?
那东西哪来的
Probably Bear Village. How the hell do I know?
可能是熊村吧 我怎么会知道
Not the bear, the gun.
不是熊 是枪
I got it off one of the bodies.
在一具尸体上找到的
One of the bodies?
一具尸体
Yeah, one of the bodies.
对 一具尸体
People don't carry guns on planes.
飞机上不允许带枪
They do if they're a U.S. Marshal, sweet cheeks.
美国执行官就可以带啊 美人儿
There was one on the plane.
飞机上就有一把
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I saw a guy lying there with an ankle holster, so I took the gun, thought it might come in handy. Guess what, I just shot a bear.
我看到一个脚踝有配枪的人躺在那儿 所以我就拿了枪 想也许用得着 看看怎么样 我刚干掉一只熊
So why do you think he's a marshal?
那你怎么知道他是执行官
Because he had a clip-on badge! I took that too. Thought it was cool.
因为他有一个别针别住的警章 我也拿了 觉得很酷
I know who you are. You're the prisoner.
我知道你是谁 你是犯人
I'm the what?
什么
You found a gun on a U.S. marshal? Yes, I think you did.
你在美国执行官身上找到了一把枪 恩 我相信是那样
You knew where it was because he was bringing you back to the States. The handcuffs were on you.That's how you knew.
你知道位置 因为他要把你押到美国 那些手铐是在你身上的 所以你才知道有把枪在那儿
Piss off!
滚
That's who you are, you son of a bitch. Be as suspicious of me as I am of you.
这才是你本来面目 你个混蛋 咱们互相怀疑
You are the prisoner.
你是犯人
Fine, I'm the criminal. You're the terrorist. We'll all play a part! Who do you wanna be?
行 我是罪犯 你是恐怖分子 我们都可以扮演个角色 你想当什么
Does anybody know how to use a gun?
有谁知道怎么用枪吗
I think you just pull the trigger.
扣一下扳机就行了
Don't use the gun.
别用枪
I want to take it apart.
我想把它卸开
There's a button on the grip. Push that, it will eject the magazine.
枪把下有一个钮 推一下 弹夹就会弹出来
There's still a round in the chamber. Hold the grip, pull the top part of the gun.
枪膛里还有一发子弹 按住那钮 拉枪的上面
I know your type.
我了解你这一类型
I'm not so sure.
我看不是吧
Yeah, I've been with girls like you.
恩 我和你这样的女孩子打过交道
Not girls exactly like me.
没有女孩子和我一模一样