What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm attempting to isolate patterned re-occurrences
我想在期刊中找出
within periodicals over time...
其中不断重复的模式来
and you?
你呢?
You talk funny, Mr. Nash.
纳什先生 你讲话很奇怪
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
My uncle says you're very smart but not very nice,
我叔叔说你很聪明 但不友善
so I shouldn't pay no mind if you're mean to me.
所以你若对我凶 叫我不用太介意
And who might your uncle be?
你的叔叔是谁?
The prodigal roommate...
你的浪子室友
returns.
又回来啦
Come here. -Charles, Charles, Charles. My sister...
过来! -查尔斯! 我妹妹
got herself killed in a car crash.
死于一场车祸
Not too far now, Marcee!
玛西 别跑得太远
Her cowboy husband was too drunk
她那个酒鬼先生酒后驾车
to know that he was too drunk to drive.
因而发生了这场惨剧
So, I took her in.
现在由我来照顾她
She's so small.
她怎么这么小
She's young, John. That's how they come.
因为她还是个孩子嘛 孩子都是这样的
I'm at Harvard...
我在哈佛大学主持
doing the great author's workshop.
伟大作家研讨会
D.H. Bloody Lawrence.
例如情欲作家劳伦斯
I really do think you should buy yourself a new book.
你实在该去买本新书啦