You liked this woman.
你一定很喜欢这女人。
You used her several times.
好几幅都是在画她。
Well, she had beautiful hands, you see?
她的手很美,你看。
I think you must have had a love affair with her.
我想你爱她。
No, no, no, no, no. Just with her hands.
不..只是爱她的手。
She was a one-legged prostitute.
她是个妓女,只有一条腿。
See?
你看?
Oh! Ah, she had a good sense of humor, though.
她很有幽默感。
Oh, and this lady...
这位小姐。
she used to sit at this bar every night.
每晚总是坐在酒吧里。
wearing every piece of jewelry she owned.
身上穿带着她所有的首饰。
just waiting for her long-lost love.
等她的爱人回来。
Called her Madame Bijou.
我们都叫她“珠宝夫人”。
See how her clothes are all moth-eaten?
她的衣服都破了。
Well, you have a gift, Jack.
你很有天份,杰克。
You do. You see people.
你真的有,你会观察人。
I see you.
我会观察你。
And?
我怎么样?
You wouldn't have jumped.
你不会寻短的。