星级典句:
第一句:You will know that our packing has been greatly improved.
你们会知道我们的包装已经改进了很多了。
A: But we never used cartons before.
但是我们从来没使用过纸板箱。
B: You will know that our packing has been greatly improved.
你们会知道我们的包装已经改进了很多了。
A: Maybe.
可能吧。
B: We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.
我们希望你放能够同意我们的意见,并且接受用纸板箱包装。
第二句:We are sure that they will meet the satisfaction of the clients.
我们确信你们的客户会满意的。
A: We need time to discuss.
我们需要时间来讨论。
B: We are sure that they will meet the satisfaction of the clients.
我们确信你们的客户会满意的。
A: You are so confident.
贵方真的是很自信。
箱内最后要塞满填充物,要充实,可用卫生纸、纸币、小衣物等填充,以防在搬运过程挪动过程中箱内物品相互翻动、碰撞而受到损坏。
其他表达法:
The weight and size are clearly marked on every case.
重量和尺寸清楚地标明在每个箱子上。
They saved shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
它们节省了舱位,便于储藏和货物的发送。