Here girl... here Precious...
快过来姑娘... 来这里 Precious...
She thinks she finally found her pet.
她以为自己终于找到了自己的宠物.
Good girl...
好姑娘...
Here you go...
给你...
Look Granny, can't you throw imaginary food to your imaginary pet?
瞧啊 Granny, 你能把幻觉出来的食物扔给 幻觉出来的宠物吗?
Enough already...
闹够了...
We need to keep a lookout for home.
我们得留意寻找家.
Ignore them Precious... I do.
别理他们Precious... 像我一样.
Nah, can't take your eyes off her for one minute.
额, 能把眼睛从她身上挪开一会儿吗.
Nope, it's like having a child...
不, 这就像怀孕了一样..
only without any of the joy.
只不过这不是笑话.
Hey brains trust... brace for impact. Huh...?
嘿脑袋承受的住... 爆炸影响吗.恩...?
Guys... look, we're almost home.
伙计们... 瞧啊, 我们快到家了.
Buddy, I never doubted ya.
朋友, 我对你一点也不怀疑.
Me either. Well... except for the six or seven times .
我也不怀疑. 好吧... 除了有6、7次
I thought you were gonna die.
我以为你死了以外.