星级典句:
第一句:We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我们计划使用纸板盒,用铁条加固。
A: What do you recommend for our packing?
你方推荐怎样的包装?
B: We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我们计划使用纸板盒,用铁条加固。
A: Aren't the boxes light?
纸板盒不轻吗?
B: Light but strong.
轻但是结实。
第二句:Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
我们的包装牢固得很,可以经得起一般状况下的颠簸和野蛮装卸。
A: Are you sure of your packing?
你们能保证包装吗?
B: Yes. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
是的,我们的包装牢固得很,可以经得起一般状况下的颠簸和野蛮装卸。
A: Are you sure?
你确定吗?
日常生活常用类物品如书籍、各种用具等可用结实的纸箱自行包装,并最好做防潮处理。
其他表达法:
The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.
用来装晶体管收音机的箱子轻但是牢固。
The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.
经常使用的出口用的箱子很结实,足以保护这些器械。