星级典句:
第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.
我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。
A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?
格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗?
B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
是的,这些大米我们检验过了,我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。
第二句:We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
A: We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
B: Oh, I see.
哦,我知道了。
A: If there are any other problems, please call me.
如果还有其他问题,给我打电话。
B: OK. Thank you, Mr. Brown.
好的,谢谢您,布朗先生。
毛重:是指货物本身的重量加皮重,即货物重量加包装材料重量。
净重:是指货物的实际重量,不包括皮重。
其他表达法:
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10.000 tons of coal as you asked.
你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?