手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 金融口语实战会话 > 正文

金融口语实战会话 第1期:商场购物 信用卡付款

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What else, Ma'am?
  • 还要别的吗,女士?
  • No, thanks. My husband said, We'd like to pay now.
  • 不用了,谢谢。我丈夫说,我们现在要去付款。
  • Let me show you to the cashier's.It's 905 yuan in total.
  • 我带你们去收银台。 一共是905元。
  • What? Where does that five come from?
  • 那5元是怎么来的?
  • Oh, it's a service charge.
  • 哦,那是服务费。
  • But I only have 900 in cash here. Can you let it go for 900 yuan?
  • 但是我们只有900元现金,就900元可以吗?
  • Sorry, but we can't do that. It's store's rule.
  • 对不起,但是不可以,这是商场的规定。
  • My husband said he had a credit card. Do you accept credit card?
  • 我丈夫说他有信用卡,你们受理信用卡吗?
  • Yes.
  • 是的。
  • Great. Here it is.
  • 太好了。给你。
  • Here is the receipt. Wanna to have it wrapped, Ma'am?
  • 这是发票。您需要包装吗?
  • Yes, please. Thank you very much.
  • 是的。非常感谢。
  • It'll be great to have you again.
  • 欢迎下次光临。
  • Thank you very much.
  • 谢谢。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

AWhat else, Ma'am?

还要别的吗,女士?
BNo, thanks. My husband said, We'd like to pay now.
不用了,谢谢。我丈夫说,我们现在要去付款。
ALet me show you to the cashier's. It's 905 yuan in total.
我带你们去收银台。 一共是905元。
BWhat? Where does that five come from?
那5元是怎么来的?
AOh, it's a service charge.
哦,那是服务费。
BBut I only have 900 in cash here. Can you let it go for 900 yuan?

但是我们只有900元现金,就900元可以吗?

ASorry, but we can't do that. It's store's rule.
对不起,但是不可以,这是商场的规定。
BMy husband said he had a credit card. Do you accept credit card?
我丈夫说他有信用卡,你们受理信用卡吗?
AYes.
是的。
BGreat. Here it is.
太好了。给你。
AHere is the receipt. Wanna to have it wrapped, Ma'am?
这是发票。您需要包装吗?
BYes, please. Thank you very much.
是的。非常感谢。
AIt'll be great to have you again.
欢迎下次光临。
BThank you very much.
谢谢。
Note:

重点单词   查看全部解释    
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
cashier [kæ'ʃiə]

想一想再看

n. 出纳员,收银员
vt. 解职,丢弃

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。