I loved that house.
我喜欢那栋屋。
It smelled like firewood.
有木柴的香味。
Don't...
不要。
Don't stop, darling.
不要停。
"It was one of the happiest times of my life."
那是我这辈子最快乐的时光。
We didn't have a stick of furniture.
屋子里没有家私。
We would have picnics in the living room.
我们会在厅里野餐。
We ate when we felt like it.
什么时候想食饭就食饭。
Stayed up all night when we wanted.
想要的话就彻夜不眠。
We vowed never to fall into routine, to go to bed or wake up at the same time.
我们发誓不要正常作息,不要准时睡觉起床。
We lived on that mattress.
我们成天窝在那张床垫上。
Our neighbor, a Mrs. Van Dam, was a physical therapist.
邻居范太太是物理治疗师。
We lived four blocks from a public pool.
只要走四条街就是公共游泳池。
You know, you might've got a few more years out of it...
你本来可以再跳几年舞。
but you chose to do something so special and unique...
但你选择做独一无二的事。
that there was only a short window of time you could do it.
而且只能在很短的时间内做。
So even if nothing ever happened...
就算你没出车祸。
well, you'd still be right here where you are now.
还是会像现在一样。
I just don't like getting old.
我只是不喜欢变老。
They put too much chlorine in here.
他们放了太多的氯水。