手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语 > 初中英语河北教育出版社 > 初中英语河北教育出版社九年级(下) > 正文

UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 7 Trading Poems

编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • UNIT 1 The Olympics
  • 第一单元 奥运会
  • Lesson 7: Don't Fall off the Pizzas!
  • 第七课:不要从比萨饼上掉下来!
  • To: Li-Ming@net.cn From:jenny@compmail.ca
  • 收信人:Li-Ming@net.cn 发信人:jenny@compmail.ca
  • Subject: Classroom Olympics
  • 主题:教室奥运会
  • Date: 15/09 4:18 PM
  • 时间: 9月15日 下午4:18
  • Hello,Li Ming!
  • 你好,李明!
  • This week in school,we had a classroom Olympics!
  • 这周我们在学校举行了教室奥运会!
  • Our class invented five different events.
  • 我们班发明了五个不同的比赛项目。
  • Then,everyone competed in each event,one by one.
  • 然后,大家一个接一个地参加每个项目。
  • The events were fun!
  • 这些比赛项目很有趣!
  • Some of my classmates had very good ideas.
  • 我的一些同学有很好的想法。
  • But my favourite event was Danny's.
  • 但我最喜欢的是丹尼的项目。
  • He called it "Jump over the Dinosaur."
  • 他管它叫“跳恐龙”。
  • Danny's event was a race.
  • 丹尼的项目是赛跑。
  • Each person walked on some paper "pizzas," climbed through a cardboard "donut,"
  • 每一个人在一些纸做的“比萨饼”上走过,爬过一个纸板“油炸圈,”
  • and then jumped over a toy dinosaur.
  • 然后跳过一个玩具恐龙。
  • We used a watch to see who was the fastest.
  • 我们用表看谁最快。
  • What was the result?
  • 结果是怎样的呢?
  • Danny won the race!
  • 丹尼赢了比赛!
  • None of us caught up with him.
  • 我们当中没有人赶上他。
  • But I was close:
  • 但我跟他很接近:
  • I was two seconds behind Danny.
  • 我就差丹尼两秒。
  • Few of the other students were so fast.
  • 其他没有几个同学跑得这么快。
  • Brian was sad,because he lost.
  • 布赖恩很伤心,因为他输了。
  • He came in twentieth.
  • 他是第20个到的。
  • He did his best,but he kept falling off the pizzas!Jenny
  • 他尽力了,但还是不断地从“比萨饼”上掉下来!詹妮
  • Poor Brian!
  • 可怜的布赖恩!
  • To: jenny@compmail.ca From: Li-Ming@net.cn
  • 收信人:jenny@compmail.ca 发信人:Li-Ming@net.cn
  • Subject: Re: Classroom Olympics
  • 主题:回复:教室奥运会
  • Date: 16/09 4:10 PM
  • 日期: 9月16日 下午4:10
  • Hi,Jenny,Thanks for your e-mail.
  • 嗨,詹妮:谢谢你的邮件。
  • I laughed when I read about "Jump over the Dinosaur."
  • 当我看到关于“跳恐龙”的情景时都笑了。
  • Only Danny would think of an event like that!
  • 只有丹尼会想出那样的项目!
  • Please tell me about some of the others.
  • 请告诉我其他比赛项目的情况吧。
  • Was ping-pong an event in your classroom Olympics?
  • 在你们的教室奥运会上乒乓球是一个比赛项目吗?
  • I really like ping-pong.
  • 我真的非常喜欢乒乓球。
  • Maybe I will play ping-pong in the real Olympics someday.
  • 或许有一天我会在真正的奥运会上打乒乓球。
  • Danny's victory in his event doesn't surprise me.
  • 我对丹尼在他的项目中取得胜利并不感到惊讶。
  • He's a good athlete.
  • 他是一名优秀的运动员。
  • How many other events did he win?
  • 其它项目中他赢了几项?
  • I hope Brian wasn't too sad.
  • 我希望布赖恩别太难过了。
  • If he practises walking on pizzas,he'll do better next time!
  • 如果他能在“比萨饼”上做行走练习,下次他会做得更好的。
  • Li Ming
  • 李明
  • I don't think "Jump over the Dinosaur" will ever be an Olympic event.
  • 我认为“跳恐龙”不会成为奥运项目。
  • Do you?
  • 你觉得呢?
  • LET'S DO IT!Imagine you have a pen pal in Canada.


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry
第一单元 你可以写诗
Lesson 7: Trading Poems
第7课: 交换诗歌
March 1 Dear Li Ming,
3月1日 亲爱的李明:
We studied poetry in school this week.
我们这周在学校学了诗歌。
We read many different kinds of poems.
我们读了很多不同类型的诗。
Poetry is a beautiful way to express thoughts and feelings.
诗歌是表达思想和感情的一种美丽的方式。
I said to our teacher,
我对我们的老师说:
"I wish I could be a poet!"
“我希望我可以成为一名诗人!”
He said,"Good,because I want all of you students to write poems for me."
他说:“好啊,因为我想让你们所有的同学为都能我写诗。”
I decided to write about nature.
我决定写关于大自然的诗。
I visited a lake last year.
我去年参观了一个湖。
The water was so clear!
湖水如此的清澈!
I climbed a hill and looked down at the water.
我爬上一座小山,向下看湖水。
I could see the bottom.
我可以看到湖底。
But it was hard to write that poem!
但是把它写成诗却很难!
My teacher said,
我的老师说:
"You're always saying funny things,Danny.
“丹尼,你总是在说有趣的事情。
Why don't you try writing a funny poem?"
为什么你不试着写一首有趣的诗呢?”
So I wrote a funny poem about a donut.
因此,我写了一首关于一个面包圈的有趣的诗。
Later,I decided to write a limerick about you!
后来,我决定写一首关于你的五行打油诗!
I hope you like it!A student whose name was Li Ming,
我希望你喜欢!一个学生名叫李明,
Took some lessons to learn how to sing.
上了几堂学习怎么唱歌的课程。
His voice was so strong When he sang his first song,
他的声音是如此响亮,当他唱第一首歌时,
They could hear him from here to Beijing!
从这到北京的人都能听到他的歌声!
Danny March 12
丹尼 3月12日
Dear Danny,Thanks for the poem.
亲爱的丹尼:谢谢你的诗。
I laughed when I got to the end!
当我读到最后时我笑了!
I liked your poem so much that I decided to write one for you.
我很喜欢你的诗,所以我决定也给你写一首。
Danny's awake.It's breakfast time!
丹尼醒了。该吃早饭了!
Out of his room,into the kitchen he runs.
他跑出自己的房间,跑进厨房。
Now he counts them.
现在他开始数它们。
There are only seven!
只有七个!
Usually he eats eight or nine.
他通常吃八个或九个。
Today,Danny will go to school hungry.
今天,丹尼将饿着肚子去上学了。
Seven aren't enough!Li Ming
七个是不够的! 李明
Danny Dinosaur
丹尼恐龙
942 Ninth Avenue Edmonton,Alberta
第九大街942号 埃德蒙顿,阿尔伯塔
Canada T5N 3K2
加拿大T5N 3K2
Is it a riddle?
这是个谜语吗?
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
In a small group,write a poem like the one in Li Ming's postcard.
分小组,写一首像李明的明信片里那首诗的诗。
First,choose a word your group likes.
首先,选出一个你们组喜欢的词语。
Use each letter in this word to begin a line of your poem.
用单词的每个字母为每一句诗开头。
Then,make a poster to display your poem on the wall.
然后,制作一张海报贴在墙上展示你们的诗。
Which poem is the best?
那首诗最好?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
limerick ['limərik]

想一想再看

n. 五行打油诗

联想记忆
riddle ['ridl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,谜语
vt. 解谜,出谜题,充满,打

 
poster ['pəustə]

想一想再看

n. 海报,装饰画

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。