So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
人家说她是不沉之船?
It is unsinkable. God Himself could not sink this ship.
没错,绝对不会沉。
Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.
什么事?请到另一边上行李。
It's round that way, sir. I put my faith in you, good sir.
拜托你了,我要照顾女士。
Now, kindly see my man. Yes, sir, my pleasure, sir.
我的荣幸,请随时吩咐。
If I can do anything at all. Oh, yes, right.
那部车上全部的箱子。
All the trunks from that carthere
还有保险箱,送到宫殿套房。
12 from here, and the safe...
这部车有十二箱。
to the parlor suite, rooms B-52, 54, 56.
到客厅,房间 B-52, 54, 56。
Ladies...better hurry.
小姐们,快点。
My coat? I have it.
我的外套?在我这儿。
All third-class passengers due here for health inspection.
头等舱旅客这边请。
Head up. Welcome aboard, ma'am. Welcome to Titanic.
欢迎登上泰坦尼克号。
It was the Ship of Dreams to everyone else.
对别人来说,她是艘梦幻之船。
To me it was a slave ship
对我而言,她像是艘奴隶船。
taking me back to America in chains.
要把我押回去美国。
Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought-up girl should be.
表面看来,我无异于别的大家闺秀。
Inside, I was screaming.
内心里,我却在呐咸。
Jack, you are pazzo. You bet everything we have.
杰克,我们只剩这些钱了。
When you got nothing you got nothing to lose.
没钱就没烦恼,白痴,连船票也拿来赌。
Sven?
史文?
All right, moment of truth.
好,关键时刻。