Is this place, aren't affright you out?
这地方就是为了吓人才存在的么
We'll slip in, find the problem.
悄悄的 把问题解决了
Hunters'll never know we were here.
猎人永远也不会发现我们来过这儿
Why are "we" doing this?
为什么做这件事的是我们?
Look, Marty maybe my dad'll think that I'm...
听着 马蒂 说不定我老爸他会
I just wanna show him, I'm a real lion.
我只想证明 我是真正的狮子
As opposed toa chocolate lion.
而不是巧克力狮子?
I know this might sound hard to believe,
我知道这很难让人相信
but apparently lions don't dance.
但是很明显 狮子们是不跳舞的
What?
什么?!
As far as my dad's concerned.
至少我老爸这样想
As far as the people is concerned, you're a huge hit.
人类可认为你是跳舞天才
That was New York. This is Africa. It's a much tougher crowd.
那是纽约 这是非洲 要求更严苛
Marty, Marty. This's it.
马蒂 马蒂 就是这里
This is the clog.
被堵上的水源
Come on.
快来
Here's the water.
找到水了
Marty, stay down. Look at that.
马蒂 低头 看那边
It's her.
那个女人
We need dynamite, do you have any dynamite?
我们需要炸药 你有炸药吗
Oh, snap, I just used my last...
哦 糟糕 我今早刚用完最后一根火柴