So, pick you up Saturday at 8:00?
那么,星期六8:00来接你?
Perfect.
好。
It looks like Mom was right. Staying turned out to be...
看上去妈妈是对的,留下来,结果成了。
the greatest adventure of all.
最伟大的冒险。
And let me tell you, it has made me do some crazy things.
告诉你,它还让我做了一些疯狂的事情。
Like plan ahead and paint my room and hang pictures on the wall.
比如事前计划,粉刷墙壁,在上面挂画。
I mean, I used a nail and everything.
我是说,我以前是蜗牛。
Hi, come on in.
嗨,近来吧。
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉,我迟到了。
There was this Krispy Kreme truck that overturned on Eighth Avenue.
因为可里斯比·克林姆卡车在第八大街翻车了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Here, let me deal with that.
让我来帮你戴上。
It goes....
那。
Relax. What is this? Like, your first dance or something?
放松。怎么了?好象你是第一次参加舞会一样?
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗?
The Teenage Gypsy has finally settled down.
十几岁的吉普赛人最终安定下来了。
Now I don't just have a homepage. I have a home.
现在,我不只是有一个家庭主页,我还有个真正的家。