Come on. Get that out of here.
快点离开这。
(Screams) There you are! You look great.
来了,很好看。
(Groans) - Oh. Here. - Thanks! - Okay. Let's go. Come on.
谢谢 - 走吧。
What's this? - I brought you a shawl, Visine, Tylenol.
给你 - 什么?
a pair of my earrings. - Ooh.
我给你带了披肩、眼药水、头痛片、耳环。
About your hair- - What? The bitch said, "Up." It's up.
你的发型… 不行吗?那贱人说要梳起来… 这不是梳起来了吗?
Okay. I'll fiix it inside.
进去弄好它。
What's all this stuff?
拿着什么?
(Groans) Let's just hurry.
赶快吧。
Aren't the dresses great? The best thing about them is.
这条裙不错吧?
you can shorten them and wear them again. - Defiinitely. So true.
最妙的就是可以改短再穿。
Give me a smile. - (Camera Shutter Clicks)
笑一笑。
Okay: Excuse me: On the right.
靠右点。
We are gathered here today to celebrate the union.
今日我们聚首祝贺。
of Suzanne and Greg.
苏珊和格列的结合。
This is a time of great joy.
衷心祝福。
As we honor two people who have come together.
他们白头到老永结同心。
To be joined in holy matrimony.
要加入的神圣婚礼。
Oh, wow. - Sorry.
对不起,失陪。
Taxi!
的士!
Great.
好极了。
Thanks. 31 Water Street. Brooklyn.
布鲁克林,水街31号。
Okay: I will give you $300 flat.
三百块钱包车,不过有条件。
For the whole night on one condition- - Yeah.
整个晚上有一个条件。
You don't look in the rear view mirror or I deduct.
不准望倒后镜,否则扣钱。
Deal? Great. - Yeah.
好。
What are you doing?
你做什么?
Hey. You just cost yourself 20 bucks.
扣你20块。
L- No one's looking.
我没有望。
I'll be right back.
很快回来。
Thank God you're here. I'm freakin' out.
你来了。
I brought extra. No worries.
别担心,我有后备。
I forgot my thingy. - Oh! Um
我忘了这东西,怎么办?