I hope you get that ring!
祝愿你戴上戒指!
Bye, girls, see you next year. Have a safe trip.
再会,姑娘们,明年见. 一路平安.
So, what’s the big hush-hush secret?
那么,神秘兮兮的大事是什么啊?
Are we gonna hear the pitter-patter of little Spencers?
小斯宾赛?
Stop. They’ll tell us when they’re ready.
别说了. 他们准备好会告诉我们的.
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Is she the cutest? You are the cutest. Come here, you.
她可真逗? 你真是可爱. 来,亲爱的.
Spencer’s been made junior partner.
斯宾赛已经升任助理合伙人了.
lt is about time. -And it’s a significant raise too!
是时间该告诉我们了. -这可是一个重要的升迁!
Betty! -What? I can say that, can’t l?
贝蒂! -有什么关系? 我可以说了,对不?
To Tommy and Joan?
可以告诉汤米和琼啊?
Well, it is. So maybe a family isn’t far behind.
也许离成家就不远了
Let’s take our coffee in the sitting room, shall we?
我们去起居室喝杯咖啡, 好吗?
I’ll help.
我来帮你.
Keep them closed. -All right.
先别睁开. -好的.
Beautiful! You’ve got everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
真棒! 你得到了你梦想的一切.
You will too.
你也会的.
I’ve got a secret to tell you. You swear you won’t gab to anyone?
我要告诉你一个秘密. 你能发誓不告诉别人吗?
I got accepted early to Yale Law School.
我已经提前被耶鲁大学录取了.
To what?! Why?! You don’t want to be a lawyer.
什么?! 为什么这样?! 你不需要成为一名律师.