手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > 留学生在中国 > 正文

留学生在中国 第16期 Hobbies 兴趣爱好

编辑:Amosway   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Chinese and American Hobbies
  • 中国人的爱好和美国人的爱好 
  • I noticed that your hobbies do not include book reading, painting, poetry, or collecting stamps.
  • 我注意到你在谈论个人爱好时没有说到读书,画画,诗歌或者集邮。
  • Do you think this generation of China is not so interested in traditional hobbies?
  • 你是不是觉得现在的年轻人对这些传统东西不再感兴趣了?
  • I find many students in the Internet cafe playing games or chatting online.
  • 我看到很多学生在网吧玩游戏,聊天。
  • Yes, but people should not get addicted to the computer. For some people it's too late, they are already lost in cyberspace.
  • 人们不应该沉溺于电脑。可对一些人来说已经太晚了,他们已经迷失在虚拟世界里了。
  • I think many students used to read books as a hobby before. Do you think this generation is not reading as many books?
  • 我以前以为很多学生都把读书当作个人爱好。你有没有觉得现在的人不再读那么多书了?
  • Do you think reading books or collecting stamps are sedentary hobbies?
  • 你是不是觉得喜爱读书和集邮的人不太爱运动?
  • They are not active hobbies. They are passive. But playing computer game is also sedentary.
  • 那样的爱好就要求人们静下来呀,电脑游戏也属于这种。
  • Yes. Your body is passive, but your mind is very active.
  • 玩电脑游戏的时候,你的身体是静止的,但你的思维很活跃。
  • Well, what do you know about American hobbies?
  • 你了解美国人有什么爱好吗?
  • I know about baseball and basketball … Americans like to travel.
  • 我知道有棒球,篮球……美国人喜欢旅行。
  • Yes. There are many hobbies in the United States.
  • 是的,在美国人们有很多爱好。
  • I have heard that American children like to ski.
  • 我听说美国孩子喜欢滑雪。
  • Among the younger people in America, sports are still a very popular hobby.
  • 美国的年轻人中还是有很多人把运动作为一项爱好的。
  • Other popular hobbies include reading books, watching TV, and some other traditional kinds of hobbies.
  • 其他的爱好还有读书,看电视和其他一些传统爱好。 


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Lesson 16 Chinese and American Hobbies

中国人的爱好和美国人的爱好

DavidI noticed that your hobbies do not include book reading, painting, poetry, or collecting stamps. Do you think this generation of China is not so interested in traditional hobbies? I find many students in the Internet cafe playing games or chatting online.

我注意到你在谈论个人爱好时没有说到读书,画画,诗歌或者集邮。你是不是觉得现在的年轻人对这些传统东西不再感兴趣了?我看到很多学生在网吧玩游戏,聊天。

YouYes, but people should not get addicted to the computer. For some people it's too late, they are already lost in cyberspace.

人们不应该沉溺于电脑。可对一些人来说已经太晚了,他们已经迷失在虚拟世界里了。

DavidI think many students used to read books as a hobby before. Do you think this generation is not reading as many books?

我以前以为很多学生都把读书当作个人爱好。你有没有觉得现在的人不再读那么多书了?

YouDo you think reading books or collecting stamps are sedentary hobbies?

你是不是觉得喜爱读书和集邮的人不太爱运动?

DavidThey are not active hobbies. They are passive. But playing computer game is also sedentary.

那样的爱好就要求人们静下来呀,电脑游戏也属于这种。

YouYes. Your body is passive, but your mind is very active.

玩电脑游戏的时候,你的身体是静止的,但你的思维很活跃。

DavidWell, what do you know about American hobbies?

你了解美国人有什么爱好吗?

YouI know about baseball and basketballAmericans like to travel.

我知道有棒球,篮球……美国人喜欢旅行。

DavidYes. There are many hobbies in the United States.

是的,在美国人们有很多爱好。

YouI have heard that American children like to ski.

我听说美国孩子喜欢滑雪。

DavidAmong the younger people in America, sports are still a very popular hobby. Other popular hobbies include reading books, watching TV, and some other traditional kinds of hobbies.

美国的年轻人中还是有很多人把运动作为一项爱好的。其他的爱好还有读书,看电视和其他一些传统爱好。 

重点单词   查看全部解释    
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
passive ['pæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 被动的,消极的
n. 被动性

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆
sedentary ['sednteri]

想一想再看

adj. 久坐的,固定不动的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。