Kate, what are you doing?
凯特,你在干嘛?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I thought you were gonna take a few days off.
我以为你要休息几天
- No. - Are you sure?
- 不用 - 你确定?
Yeah.
确定
Give me one duck, two beef rare, and a rack of lamb.
一只鸭、两块生牛肉和一块羊排
I'm still waiting on those tenderloins of beef.
我还在等那些牛里肌肉
I need a quail and a Dover sole for table nine. Okay, let's go, guys.
9桌要鹌鹑和多佛比目鱼,大家快点
Pick up.
出菜
Come on, let's move it. Terrine, carpaccio.
快干活吧,动作快点,法国派,义式生牛肉
Carlos, I need more pans, pronto.
卡洛,我还需要,多一点平底锅,马上就要
- Five minutes on the lobster. - Cleanup right away on table 13.
- 龙虾要再等5分钟 - 13桌马上就要上菜
Fire one rare steak on the fly.
再煎一块牛排
Two duck breast, two rack of lamb. Let's go, people.
两块鸭胸、两块羊排,快点
Why is there no food on the counter? Come on, we got tables!
出菜台什么都没有,快点,客人在等
Where's my souffl?for 14?
14桌要的蛋白牛奶酥在哪里?
Dear Kate, the baby is gorgeous.
凯特,我的小宝宝好可爱
I've called her Zoe, which means "life. "
我替她取名柔儿,意思是生命
Now she's here, I'm beginning to get what a huge thing...
生了她我才知道...
...it is I'm doing on my own.
...单亲妈妈不好当.
So I want you to know if anything should ever happen to me...
我要你知道如果我发生什么事
...you are the only person I would want to have her.
我只要你负责照顾她
I know you'll love my baby the same way I would.
我知道你会跟我一样爱她
Listen to me, it must be the three-day blues.
真是的,这一定是产后忧郁症
I love you, sis. Christine.
我爱你,你的老姐克莉丝汀