手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 超完美男人 > 正文

听电影《超完美男人》学英语第47期:倾听我的心声?

来源:可可英语 编辑:justxrh   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • The phone call? A friend of mine did that.
  • 还有电话?是我的一个朋友打的。  
  • But it wasn't all made up. There was a man. There is.
  • 不过不全是捏造的,之前是有那么一个男人,现在也有。  
  • Most of what I wrote came from him.
  • 我所写的多数东西都是得益于他。  
  • So there's a man out there laughing at me, too?
  • 所以也还有一个站在外面嘲笑我的男人?
  • No! He doesn't know. He thought.
  • 不!他不知道,他当时以为。
  • How could you be so cruel?
  • 你怎么可以那么残酷?  
  • I wasn't trying to be cruel.
  • 我本不想那样的。  
  • I was trying to make you happy.
  • 我本来想试着让你幸福。  
  • Well, you have a lot to learn about happiness.
  • 对于幸福,你还有很多东西需要学的。
  • You haven't exactly showed me a road map, Mom.
  • 但是你却没有为我指明道路。  
  • Oh, so this is my fault. I brought this humiliation on myself.
  • 噢,那是我的错了,是我让自己蒙羞的。
  • What? Because we moved around a little bit?
  • 因为什么?因为我们搬过几次家?  
  • A little? Whatever. A lot.
  • 几次?好吧,很多次。  
  • Yes, I did. You just never heard any of it if it wasn't about you.
  • 对,我们以前是的。 以前如过与你无关,你就从来都不听我们的意见的。  
  • You never seemed to mind.
  • 你们似乎从来都不介意。  
  • That is not true. I hear everything you say to me.
  • 那不是事实。你说的每个字我都会听的。  
  • You hear, but you don't listen.
  • 你听了,但你没有倾听我的心声。  
  • You never listen to anything l want.
  • 你从未倾听我想要的任何东西。  
  • All right, fine. What do you want?
  • 好吧,你想要什么?  
  • I want a mom that sees in herself what Zoe and I see every day.
  • 我想要一个周和我都能看到的做自己的妈妈。  
  • That's talented and pretty and funny...
  • 那个天才的,可爱的,搞笑的。  
  • and cooks great and dances great...
  • 厨艺很棒的,舞技很棒的。  
  • and doesn't need a man to be those things.
  • 不需要为了一个男人而做这些的妈妈。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The phone call? A friend of mine did that.

还有电话?是我的一个朋友打的。  
But it wasn't all made up. There was a man. There is.
不过不全是捏造的,之前是有那么一个男人,现在也有。  
Most of what I wrote came from him.
我所写的多数东西都是得益于他。  
So there's a man out there laughing at me, too?
所以也还有一个站在外面嘲笑我的男人?
No! He doesn't know. He thought.
不!他不知道,他当时以为。
How could you be so cruel?
你怎么可以那么残酷?  
I wasn't trying to be cruel.
我本不想那样的。  
I was trying to make you happy.
我本来想试着让你幸福。  
Well, you have a lot to learn about happiness.
对于幸福,你还有很多东西需要学的。
You haven't exactly showed me a road map, Mom.
但是你却没有为我指明道路。  
Oh, so this is my fault. I brought this humiliation on myself.
噢,那是我的错了,是我让自己蒙羞的。
What? Because we moved around a little bit?
因为什么?因为我们搬过几次家?  
A little? Whatever. A lot.
几次?好吧,很多次。  
Yes, I did. You just never heard any of it if it wasn't about you.
对,我们以前是的。 以前如过与你无关,你就从来都不听我们的意见的。  
You never seemed to mind.
你们似乎从来都不介意。  
That is not true. I hear everything you say to me.
那不是事实。你说的每个字我都会听的。  
You hear, but you don't listen.
你听了,但你没有倾听我的心声。  
You never listen to anything l want.
你从未倾听我想要的任何东西。  
All right, fine. What do you want?
好吧,你想要什么?  
I want a mom that sees in herself what Zoe and I see every day.
我想要一个周和我都能看到的做自己的妈妈。  
That's talented and pretty and funny...
那个天才的,可爱的,搞笑的。  
and cooks great and dances great...
厨艺很棒的,舞技很棒的。  
and doesn't need a man to be those things.
不需要为了一个男人而做这些的妈妈。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
humiliation [hju:.mili'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 耻辱,丢脸

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。