Haven't seen you around all day.
一整天都没见到你了
I won my case.
我打赢了官司
I heard.
我听说了
What's wrong?Are you mad at me?Nah.
怎么了 你在生我的气吗 不是
What you said before about Stacy, that she's...
关于史黛西 你之前的说法
out of my league...
我配不上她
it was-- it was harsh.
太伤人了
But I guess it's true.
但是我想你说的对
Fred, I-- I didn't mean it.
弗雷德 我不是那意思
No. Yeah, you-- you did.
不 没错 你是那个意思
And I should have listened to youthe first time.
我从一开始就应该听你的
No. I didn't use the right words.
不是 我用词不当
I-- I wasn't being sensitive to...
我没能照顾你的感受
Fred, I haven't known you very long.
弗雷德 我认识你的时间不长
I'm not exactly sure what you are, let alone who.
我都不太清楚你是什么 更别说你是谁了
But from what I can tell, you're in a league of your own.
但是就我所知 你属于一个独特的档次
And sooner or later, you will find a girl who wants...
迟早 你会找到一个
season tickets to that league, to your league and...
愿意进入你的世界的女孩
okay, I know I'm smart now,
好吧 我知道我现在变聪明了
but I'm not making sense, am I?
但是我还是没讲清楚 对吧
I'm just confused...
我只是很困惑
and it hurts.
很受伤
What about this--the sea is filled with many fish.
这么说怎么样 天涯何处无芳草
Yeah, s- stop. Look, I- I--
是的 停 听着
I know I'm-- I'm supposed to be your guardian angel.
我知道 我本该是你的守护天神
But I'm new here...
但是我初来乍到
and you kind of have to be minea little bit, too.
你也该稍微做下我的守护天使