O’Donnell, save something for the game.
奥唐纳,留点体力给比赛吧
I’m just warming up, coach.
我不过是在热身,教练
Just talked to the scout again. He’s coming tonight.
刚刚我又和球探谈了,他今晚会过来
You play half the game I know you’re capable of...
你打半场比赛 我知道你会好好发挥的…
...he’s prepared to offer you a full scholarship.
…他准备给你个全奖资格
Free ride to college and the world’s your oyster, kid.
你搭上了上大学的顺风车了 整个世界都是你的
Thanks, coach.
谢谢,教练
All right, jockstraps, let’s gather up. Picture time.
好了,队员们,集合拍照了
Try not to break the camera.
别砸了照相机
We gotta hang on. Ned’s not here yet.
我们得等等,奈德还没来呢
Who cares? He’s the water boy.
别管他了,他不过是个打下手的
That doesn’t matter, because he’s part of the team.
别这么说,他可是我们队的一分子
Sorry I’m late! Sorry I’m late!
抱歉,抱歉,我来晚了
But what kind of Dungeon Master would I be...
我在想如果我在和…
...if I left my party in the middle of a battle with a hippogriff?
…鹰头马翼兽的战斗中丢下了我的同伴 我会变成哪一种地下城守护者
Check it out, it’s Merlin the Girlin.
看啊,他在假扮灰袍法师
Um, Ned, Ned, look, I’m your best friend, all right, and I’ll always have your back.
奈德,奈德,你看,我是你最好的朋友 并且我会一直支持你
But there’s only so much I can do when you show up in a dress.
但是当你穿着这样一套东西出现时 我可不能帮你更多了
O’Donnell. How about you and Boy George join us for this picture?
奥唐纳,快和小乔治来拍照
- Yep. Yep. - Just one sec.
- 好,好 - 这就来
Give the little guy the sign, please. Here we are.
把标牌让这小伙计拿着 好了,开始了
Nice, guys. Scoot up in back.
好极了,后面的人靠紧一点
Come on, you gotta look pretty for the ladies, right? Come on.
来吧,摆出你们迷倒姑娘们的 pose
Yeah. Let’s do it. Three, two, one.
很好,要照了,三,二,一