for a very competitive price.
以一个很超值的价钱
Hmm. When in Rome...
嗯,在罗马的时候...
Yeah, yeah. Do as the Romans do, right?
对对,像罗马人那样,对吗?
No. We do not blackmail our sisters.
不 我们不勒索我们的姐妹
As a former commander in the Italian Navy,
作为一个前意大利海军军官
I am ordering you to leave the country.
我命令你离开这个国家
No!
不!
Hey.
嗨
So, one last sneak-away for old times' sake?
我们最后一次溜走,怀旧过去?
Okay.
好吧
Aha.
啊
No!
不!
So, are you gonna miss it here?
你会想念这里吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Kate says I should stay and have my stuff shipped over,
凯特说我应该留下,把我的东西运过来
because when I leave, it'll never be the same.
因为当我离开后,一切都会变
She's wrong, as usual.
她错了,和往常一样
You didn't have to be in Rome for all this to happen.
这些事情不一定需要 在罗马才能发生
You think?
你认为?
Trust me.
相信我
You had it in you the whole time.
你有这样的气质
Gordo?
戈多?
What?
什么?
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
别客气
Yeah. So, um, want to get back to that party
是的 要不要回到那派对
so we don't get in any more trouble?
不要再出意外?
Yeah. I can't afford any more trouble.
好啊,我不能再闯祸了