Mom, Dad, I'm so glad that you guys made it.
妈妈,爸爸,我很高兴你们来了
You would have never believed me.
你不会相信我的事
That is for sure.
肯定
I thought after you found out all I did, I would be grounded.
我以为当你们知道我所做的 你们会把我关在家里
You're grounded for the rest of the summer, sweetheart,
你剩下暑假会关困家里,甜心
but we're really proud of you.
但我们非常以你骄傲
Lying, even for a good reason, is beneath you, Gordon.
撒谎,即使有好原因 你也不该,戈登
I'm a lying, spineless, brownnosing jellyfish
我是条撒谎,没有骨气 拍马屁的水母
with a hidden agenda.
还有秘密的行踪
I got it.
我明白
That may be true, but I'll tell you something.
那可能是真的,但我告诉你
Little Miss Diva told me everything.
小天后告诉了我一切
The way I see it, you're a pretty loyal friend, Gordon.
依我看,你是个 十分忠心的朋友,戈登
And loyalty goes a long way with the Ungermeyer.
恩格梅尔对忠诚十分重视
-Hmm? -Thanks.
-嗯? -谢谢
Hey, just think about it.
嗨,想想
We got 4 years of high school to look forward to together.
我们有4年的高中一起度过
Ooh. Sammies.
哦,
So is Miss Ungermeyer.
恩格梅尔也是
You are strong woman.
你是个女强人
You protect cubs like lioness.
你像雌狮那样保护年轻人
Sergei is impressed.
谢尔盖有个好印象
Hmm. You're still on my list.
嗯,你还在我的候选人名单上
As long as I am at the top.
只要我排第一
Hey, there!
嘿,来了
I bet you're wondering, who is this Lizzie McGuire,
我想你们想知道这丽兹 麦戈瑞是谁
where did she come from,
她来自哪里
and what are her most embarrassing moments?
还有她最尴尬的时候