I'm fine.
我没事。
Emma, what the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?
艾玛,你在干什么啊?你疯了吗?
You just ruined our wedding. You happy now?
你毁了我们的婚礼,这下高兴了?
Your friend? History.
你的朋友?成为历史了。
'Cause she's a bad influence on you, and she always has been.
因为她带坏了你,一直如此。
Judging by that DVD, you're a lot more like her than I thought.
从那视频来看,你比我想的更像她。
Good. I hope so. What?
很好,我正希望如此,什么?
Fletcher, you've been my friend for 10 years.
弗莱彻,我们当了10年的朋友。
I need you to be my friend now and tell me the truth.
我现在需要你作为朋友对我实话实说。
You're in love with a girl that you met 10 years ago.
你爱上的是你10年前认识的那个姑娘。
Hey, what's the matter with that? Huh?
嘿,这有什么不对?
She's not here anymore.
她已经不在了。
I don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting, Fletch.
我不想下辈子就在吵架中渡过,弗莱其。
Or caving.
或是在忍耐中。
Neither do you.
你也不想。
We're different. We want different things.
我们不一样,价值观不一样。
You know that's true, don't you?
你知道的,不是吗?
I knew.
我知道。
Good-bye.
再见。