I demand you tell me everything about Paolo Valisari.
我要求你告诉我保罗 瓦里萨里的一切
I left him and all thoughts about him on the island.
我把他和其他一切都在岛上忘了
You may have left him on the island,
你也许把他忘在岛上
but Lizzie is out there pretending to be you
但丽兹在那里扮你
so you don't get sued.
让你不被控告
We need to talk in private.
我们需要私下谈谈
Gordo's life is ruined because of me.
因为我,戈多的一切完了
Selfish me!
我很自私
What are you gonna do now?
你现在想怎样?
It's over.
算了
I'm going to turn myself in to Miss Ungermeyer.
我去恩格梅尔小姐那里自首
Lizzie, you'll get sent home,
丽兹,你会被送回家
and you won't be able to help Paolo.
你就不能帮保罗
I'm never going to be able
我永远也不能
to get through this the way I feel now.
忘了现在的感觉
Okay. Fine. Quit.
好,去,不搞了
But then everything Gordo did will be for nothing.
但那样戈多做的一切就会白费
Now, you know things are bad when Kate starts making sense.
现在你知道凯特有道理时 事情有多严重
I know one thing's for sure.
我只是到一件事
What?
什么?
I'm not gonna have to act sick today.
我今天不用装病了
Mr. Craft, you are in the most historic
克拉弗特先生,你身处世界上
and beautiful city in the world.
历史最悠久,最美丽的城市