You do The Times crossword in pen?
你在做纽约时报的填字游戏?
Yeah. Is that a bad thing?
对。有什么问题吗?
How do you feel about the moon?
你觉得月亮怎么样?
Excuse me?
什么?
that comes out every night, even when times get hard... that comes out.
甚至在艰苦岁月中。
Do you think that it's a little piece of magic... Do you think...
它每天晚上都会展现那么一点魔力。
to remind you that every day holds potential for beauty?
每天都会有一种潜在的美?
What has Amy told you about me? Nothing.
艾米告诉你关于我的什么了? 什么都没有。
She just said that you were really smart.
她只是说你真的很智慧。
And I'm new to town.
而且我刚来这个镇上。
It's a new school.
上新学校。
I don't really have a dad to turn to for advice, either.
我也没有一个能够提供建议的爸爸。
So thought I'd ask you.
因此我想问问你。
Well, all right. I guess I can try to help.
好吧。我想我可以帮帮你。
I'm not really a, you know....
我不是一个真正的。
It's nothing.
没什么。
What did you want to know?
你想知道些什么?
It's just, I'm going through my teenage years.
只是我现在正在渡过青春期。
I'm confused about who I am and what my purpose is in life.
我对于我是谁,我的生活目标是什么很困惑。
And that's confusing.
并且有些困惑。
What college I should go to.
我应该上哪所大学。
If I should even go to college.
我是不是应该上大学。
I'm trying to resist peer pressure to do all sorts of things...
我现在正顶着每一份的压力去做。
that I know that I shouldn't do, but some of them I kind of want to do.
一些我认为不该做的事情, 但有些却是我想做的。
If you know what I mean.
你是否知道我的意思。
I'm considering getting my nose pierced and my belly button...
我正在考虑在我的鼻子上刺青和在屁股上纹身。
and nine other parts of my body.
还有身体的其他9个部位上刺青和纹身。
But my mom said she would totally kill me if I did that...
但是我妈妈却说如果我那么做她一定会杀了我。
so now I'm just thinking about getting a tattoo on my back.
因此我现在只想在背上弄个纹身。
But it wouldn't be really considered my back...
但是我并非真的想纹在背部。
because it would be so low that you wouldn't be able to see it.
因为你很难发现。
Unless I wore my jeans low enough. I'm really confused.
除非你穿一件足够短低腰裤子。