You do know it's a trap. Tell him.
你明知这是陷阱,跟他说。
If the Bruce wanted to kill you...
若罗伯特要杀你。
he'd have done it at Falkirk.
在福克就会动手。
I know. I saw.
我知道,我见到了。
Leave him aside. What about the others?
别理会他,其他人呢?
Nest of scheming bastards!
全是一丘之貉。
They couldn't agree on the color of shite!
他们连屎的颜色都有意见。
It's a trap. Are you blind?
这是陷阱,你不知道?
Look at us.
看看我们自己。
We've got to try.
我们一定要试。
We can't do this alone.
我们不能单独行事。
Joining the nobles is the only hope for our people.
加盟贵族是唯一机会。
You know what happens if we don't take that chance?
若不做,你知道结果会如何?
What?
会怎么样?
Nothing.
什么都没。
I don't want to be a martyr.
我不想当烈士。
Nor I. I want to live.
我也不想,我想活。
I want a home and children and peace.
我想成家生子。
Do you?
你想吗?
Aye, I do.
是,我想。