Counselor.
律师
Hello, Counselor.
喂 律师
For god's sake, Counselor,
天啊 律师
do you even know what you're doing?
你知道你在干什么吗
Are you gonna call any witnesses?
你需要传唤证人吗
Yes... sir.
是的 先生
Y- yes, your honor. I do.
是...是的 法官大人 我要
I am calling my first witness.
我要传唤我的第一位证人
Yes?
是谁
Would my first witness...step right up!
请我的第一位证人...上前
Lovely Deb Dobkins,
可爱的黛比·德普金丝
it's time to play "What's the verdict?"
"结果如何"游戏时间到
Please, show the witness what she's won.
请向证人展示她赢得了什么
The moment we've been waiting for--
我们期待已久的时刻...
What's behind the curtain?
帷幕后面是什么呢
What was behind the curtain?
帘子后面到底是什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I have had this dream every night for a week...
这一周我每天都做这个梦
and I never get to see what's behind the curtain.
但我一直没看到帘子后面是什么
Maybe it's a pony.
也许是匹小马
Or... Ewan McGregor.
或许...是伊万·麦克格雷格[苏格兰演员]
Maybe it's Ewan McGregor riding a pony!
也许是伊万·麦克格雷格骑着一匹小马
Stacy! Right. Focus.
史黛西 好吧 不瞎扯了
I am terrified in these dreams.
在梦里我很害怕
I have no idea what I'm doing in court.
在庭上我完全不知道该如何是好
You know what Dr. Oz would say?
你知道奥兹医生会怎么说吗
These are stress dreams. That's all.
这些梦是因为压力太大 就这样