Situation 73
情景73
Don't beat around the bush.
别拐弯抹角!
How much are you asking for this car?
这辆车你要卖多少钱?
Yor know,it's in great shape with new tires and a new paint job.
你知道,它有新轮胎,新喷漆,车况很棒。
Well,that sounds good but how much do you want for the car?
嗯,好像不错,但是你这辆车要卖多少钱呢?
I forgot to mention the low mileage,too.
我忘记得到它的哩数也很低。
Don't beat around the bush!Tell me how much you want?
别拐弯抹角!告诉我你到底要多少钱?
Let's see,I'm sure we can come up with a fair price.
咱们看看,我确信我们可以谈出个公平合理的价钱。
Mr.Chen,may I speak to you for a minute?
陈先生,我能跟你谈一会儿吗?
Yes.What do you want?
可以的。你要什么?
I have a problem.I'd like to talk to you.
我有个问题。我想要跟你谈谈。
What is it?
是什么?
Well,I don't really know how to say this...
嗯,我真不知道该怎么说。
Stop beating around the bush,get to the point.
别再拐弯抹角了,快说出重点。
Mr.Jones,are we going to work a full day on Saturday?
琼斯先生,星期六我们将工作一整天吗?
As far as I know,yes.
就目前我所知道,是的。
Is there any possibility that we'll work only half the day?
有没有可能我们只工作半天。
I don't thonk so,Why?
我认为没有,干嘛?
I had hoped to go to my hometown this weekend.
我本来希望这个周末回家乡去看看。
Don't beat around the bush,what do you want?
别拐弯抹角了,你要什么?