Hey!
嘿!
Hi!
嗨!
How are you? Long time, huh?
你好吗?好久不见了,哈?
I know. It's my fault. I've been really busy. Oh, yeah. Right. Busy.
我知道,都是我的错,我最近很忙,是啊,很忙。
Nothing to do with the fact that I'm the brother of your archenemy.
不是因为我是你死敌的哥哥。
I mean, best friend.
我是说,好友的哥哥。
Hey!I have to rent a tux.
嘿,我要去租礼服。
You're coming with me. Come on.
你跟我一起去吧,来吧。
Um, okay. Come on.
好吧,来吧。
I'm a little surprised.
我有点吃惊。
I would have thought a big magazine writer would have his own tux.
我以为大杂志的作者会有自己的礼服。
How you doing, Em? Hmm? How you feeling?
你最近如何,艾?感觉如何?
Um, feel fine.
还好。
Fine's not really a feeling though.
还好不算是种感觉。
Fine's a feeling.
还好是种感觉。
"I feel fine." You could say that. People say that.
"我感觉还好" 你可以这么说的,大家都这么说。
Yeah, sure. You can say that.
是啊,当然,你可以那么说。
Okay. It's, like.
好吧,是这样。
Things are crazy with the wedding.
婚礼真是疯狂。
And there are all these details and...I don't know.
有那么细节要考虑,我不知道。
I had this idea of how it was gonna be in my head, and...
我曾在脑海中描绘婚礼的场景。
And I don't know why.
我不知道为什么。
But mostly, I am fine.
但总的来说,我还好。
Let's fix your tie. I can't look at a tie like this.
我帮你打领带,领带搞成这样我看不下去。
Yeah. Change the subject. This doesn't look right without a tie.
你就转移话题吧 没领带看起来总不对劲。
I'm gonna go with a clip-on 'cause I can't figure this out.
我还是弄个扣式的吧,我总不会打。
You have no patience. Really?
你没有耐心,真的?
Kind of think I wait around too long.
我想我是等得太久了。
Hey, let me buy you a cup of coffee.
嘿 我请你喝杯咖啡吧。
Oh, um, I...I can't. I'm late for, um...
不行,我已经晚了。
But I'll call you.
但我会给你打电话的。
Um, when I'm not-You-That...You look, um, you look really...
在我不,你看起来,看起来真。
You're gonna make a very handsome bride "giver-awayer."
你会是个很帅的"送嫁人"。
Thank you.
谢谢。