If we're going to have an affair...
如果我们要有外遇。
you're never to look at me during the day.
你在白天就不能看我。
And we're always to part before sunrise.
破晓之前一定要分开。
And we will never say, "I love you."
也不能说“我爱你”。
Those are the rules.
这些是规则。
Are you cold? I'm freezing.
你冷吗? 冷死了。
Oh, you! Oh, you're frozen.
你真的被冻坏了。
What an idiot, I'm standing here in this fur. How thoughtless of me.
真是的,我穿着皮草,你却没穿外套。
She was the first woman that ever loved me.
她是第一个爱我的女人。
No, I'm glad he had somebody to keep him warm.
不,我很高兴有人给他温暖。
You want me to skip some?
你要我跳过这一段吗?
"I couldn't wait to see her again."
我等不及再见到她。
We saw each other every night.
我们每晚都见面。
We always used the same room.
每次都用同样的房间。
But each time seemed new and different.
但是每次感觉都很新鲜不同。
Come here.
过来。
Elizabeth.
伊莉莎白。
Good night.
晚安。
Until one night...
直到有一天晚上。