Not up to toughing it out on the streets with us?
还没恢复到可以和我们一起上街游览?
I could try, Miss Ungermeyer.
我可以试试,恩格梅尔小姐.
No, I just hate seeing you being denied
不,我只是不想见到你错过
the cultural experience of being in a foreign country.
感受外国文化的机会
You missed seven points of historical significance yesterday.
你昨天已经错过7个非常又历史意义的景点了
I know. It's really killing me too, Miss Ungermeyer.
我知道,我也觉得很难过,恩格梅尔小姐.
Which is why I thought I'd bring you something
所以我觉得,我该给你带些东西
to help ease the pain, hmm?
帮助你缓解你的病痛
Mmh, well, that's really thoughtful of you.
你真周到
Seeing as how your teeny-tiny little body
既然你瘦弱的身体
doesn't have the strength,
没有力气
we're gonna have to let your mind do the wandering.
让你的思想自由翱翔吧
"The Rise and Decline of the Roman Empire," hmm?
“罗马帝国盛衰史”?
I'd like one report on the rise and one on the decline.
我要关于兴盛和衰落的报告各一份
Ouch! If I didn't have a headache a minute ago, I do now.
哎呀!如果我刚才还不头痛,现在就痛了
You don't have a problem with that, do you?
没有问题,是吗?
Um, no.
嗯,没有
What else do I have to do?
我还要做什么?
Why not
为何不
Take a crazy chance?
冒险一试?
Why not
为何不
Do a crazy dance?
尽情舞蹈?∮
If you lose the moment
如果错失这一刻∮
You might lose a lot
很可能错失更多
So why not?
那为何不呢?
Why not?
为何不呢?
Why not take a crazy chance?
为何不冒险一试?
I am so grateful for your help.
我很感觉你的帮助
You're doing a very kind thing for Isabella.
你为伊莎贝拉做了一件大好事
Uh, Paolo, where are we?
保罗, 我们在哪儿?
Via Condotti. One of the most expensive shopping districts in the world.
康多提大道 世界上最昂贵的购物区
We must find you the perfect outfit.
我们要给你弄身完美的装束
Ah!
啊!