Yesterday after court, you leftin a hurry.
昨天休庭之后 你走得很急啊
Were you hoping to grab a cocktail?
难不成你还想一起喝一杯
You set me up.
你出卖我
Youtook advantage ofmy memory lapse.
你利用我的失忆
And you've been up all night thinking about it.
而你花了整个晚上想这件事
Dark circles.
有黑眼圈哦
I can recommend a concealer.
我可以推荐你一款遮瑕膏
You jeopardized the case.
你让这个案子岌岌可危
I was two stepsahead ofyou, Jane.
我想得比你远 简
We were fine.
案子没问题的
I understand you, Kim.
我了解你 金
I mean, I get who you are.
我是说 我知道你是什么样的人
You "get" Me?
你"了解"我
One little bump on the head, and you think you get me?
撞一次南墙 你就觉得你了解我了
Everything's a competition,
一切都是竞争
every man, a conquest,
每个男人都是战利品
every woman, a threat.
每个女人都是威胁
Between you and me, Jane, you're no threat.
说句实话 简 你算不上威胁
You know something?
你知道吗
You and this Hermes knockoff have a lotin common...
你和这件盗版爱马仕有很多共通点
You look pretty, but you're cheap.
你看起来很漂亮 却很贱
Excuse me, but... Don't even try it.
我那可是真... 想都别想
They haven't done ostrich in burnt orange since '03.
从03年开始他们就没做过桦色鸵皮包了
I know fraud when I see it.
冒牌货我一眼就能看出来
Jane, Vicky Wellner and
简 薇琪·维尔纳
opposing counsel are in theconference room.
和对方律师在会议室里了
Accept their offer.
接受他们的条件
We do not accept the offer.
我们不会接受的
Parker assured me... He doesn't speak for the client.
帕克答应我... 他没法代表委托人
What are you looking for?
你想要什么
You know what?
知道吗
I don't give a rat's ass what my wife is looking for.
我不在乎我妻子想要什么
You want to challenge the prenup, that's fine by me.
你想违反婚前协议 随便你
Let's go.
走吧