I never have any idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Some dudes get the approach.
有些家伙很有办法.
That Italian dude. He's big-time approach.
那个意大利老兄确实很有些手腕
Others, the sting.
有些人只有勇气
I actually feel my brain turning into goo.
我感觉我脑袋里乱糟糟的
Embrace the sting.
多点勇气吧
That's what you're vibin' from Lizzie.
这样你才不会失去丽兹
Wait a minute.
等一下
Now, you actually think that I'm jealous of Paolo?
你认为我忌妒保罗?
Word.
是的
Oh, no.
哦,不
No, see, that would mean that I like Lizzie as more than a friend.
不,如果这样就说明我对丽兹的感情 不仅仅是朋友间的.
You and I have trouble communicating?
你我沟通有问题吗?
You're wrong, man.
你错了,伙计
Whoa!
哇!
This girl looks freakishly like my sister!
这女孩长得真像我姐姐,真奇怪!
-Ow. -Zoom! Zoom!
-噢 -放大! 放大!
Another freakish coincidence.
又一个奇怪的巧合
I mean, she has the same necklace as my sister's.
她的项链和我姐姐的一模一样
Huh.
哈
Why do we even pretend you're in charge?
你连假装做主的资格都没有
Let's see what this says.
看看上面说了什么
"Isabella goes blond. "
伊莎贝拉染了金发
Ow.
哈
Italian pop duo Paolo and Isabella wowed the crowd outside a shop near the Trevi Fountain,
意大利流行双人组合 保罗和伊莎贝拉,在“许愿泉”附近的一个店铺, 受到人们的热烈追捧
showing off Isabella's new blond hair.
伊莎贝拉展示了她刚染的金发
They must think that Lizzie is this famous singer!
她们一定认为丽兹 就是那个歌手!
And if I show this to my mom, Lizzie will be so busted!
如果我把这个给妈妈看, 丽兹 就死定了!
If you show this to your mom, it's worth nothing.
如果我把这个给你妈妈看 一个子儿也得不到