You, Lizzie McGuire, are actually presenting an award
你, 丽兹 麦戈瑞, 将和保罗一起
at the IMVAs with Paolo?
出席“国际音乐电视大奖”颁奖典礼?
No. Me Isabella with Paolo.
不,是我伊莎贝拉 和保罗一起.
-What? -It's a long story.
-什么? -一时半会儿说不清楚
I'm doing it because Isabella won't.
我去是因为 伊莎贝拉不参加
You're actually gonna get up onstage in front of all these people?
你要在那么多人面前登台?
That's the great thing. It's not gonna be me.
真是棒极了,但不是以我自己的身份
It's Paolo's idea to help Isabella
是保罗的主意,他要帮助伊莎贝拉
because he still loves her.
因为他仍然爱他
But not romantically. Like a sister.
但不是男女之间的爱, 是那种兄妹之间的
He is so amazing.
他真太了不起了
And he's 1 7!
而且他才17岁!
For being so famous
却这么有名
and used to getting everything that you want,
习惯于想要什么就有什么
he's just -- he's just so kind.
他是那么-- 那么善良
For real?
真的吗?
That's a lot to say about someone just knowing them a day.
但你对他了解不多,你们认识才一天
I-I know that.
我,我知道.
But I feel like I've known him my whole life.
但我感觉好象已经认识他一辈子了
I just wanted to come by and thank you.
我只是想来说谢谢你
I had the most magical day of my life.
今天是我生命中最不可思议的一天
It wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you.
如果不是因为你,就不会发生
It was that good, huh?
真有那么好吗?
You're such a good friend.
你真是一个好朋友
The sting.
鼓起勇气
What sting?
什么勇气
You want a little mano a mano?
你想单打独斗吗?