How you doing?
你怎么样?
Surprise, surprise.
惊喜,惊喜。
Lenny, there's something I need to tell you.
莱尼,有些事情我必须告诉你。
We don't need words.
我们不需要说话。
I know what you're going to say. And I feel the exact same way.
我知道你要说什么。我也确实和你想的一样。
No, this is important for me to say.
不,我要说出来,很重要。
I met someone... And his name is Lenny...
我遇到了某人,他的名字叫莱尼。
and he's rocking my world. I know.
他震撼了我的世界 我就知道。
And I know you're scared. I'm scared, too.
而且我知道你害怕了。我也害怕。
But I also know if the world turned upside down...
但是我还知道如果这个世界颠倒过来。
baby,I know you'd always be around my mind.
你的身影依然萦绕在我的脑海里。
The best of times.
最佳时机。
These are the best of times.
这些是,最佳时机。
I met someone else.
我遇见了另外一个人。
I mean, I didn't meet someone, but I might.
我意思说我并没有遇到某人,但是我会的。
What?
什么?
But the perfect man is standing right here, next to my cuddles.
但是完美男人就在眼前,在我拥抱之后。
Lenny, I'm sorry. I really am.
莱尼,我很抱歉。真的。
You are a great guy.
你是个很好的人。
l'm sorry this wasn't...
我很抱歉这次不是。
the best of times.
最佳时机。