Aw. All right. Since you begged.
好吧,既然你都求我了。
Okay.I'll be your maid of honor.
好的,我会给你当伴娘的。
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的。
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的。
Hey, can I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗?
Have you ever heard of "pee-not gree-gio"?
你们听说过"皮诺基欧"吗?
It's this really nice white wine.
是种很好的白葡萄酒。
It's very elegant.
非常有品位。
Now, your music is...Yes.
你的乐队,是的。
still pending, and, sadly, D.j. Humble is no longer available on that date.
还没定下来,很遗憾,韩波那天没空。
Oh? But he and I had a deal...in principle.
但是他跟我说好了啊,算是吧。
I can't give you her name, of course.
当然,我不能告诉你她的名字。
Yes, well, one of my other brides outbid you.
我这的另一个新娘开了更高的价。
That bitch!
那个贱人。
Not you. No, a different one.
不是你,不,是另一个。
A person.
一个人。
God, she's scary.
天,她胆真小。
You don't think that Liv-Yeah, I do.
你不是觉得丽芙,不,我是那么想的。
No. No. She knew how much that meant to me.
不,不,她知道那对我意味着什么。
It's too cruel. It's too mean-spirited. Too in character?
这太残忍了,她真是刻薄。
Hang on. Wait.
等等。
Didn't you tell me she's wearing a Vera Wang?
你是不是跟我说过她的婚纱是王薇薇的?
Yes.?I read those run really tight...
是的,我听说那牌子的很紧身。
and she's kind of an ex-heifer.
而她曾经胖得跟牛似的。
No. No, she's...
不,不,她。
She's...Little bit.
她是有点。