All right, okay. I did, actually.
好吧,我是跟他睡过。
Once. Twice.
一次,就两次。
What difference does it make? He was a loser, and he was lousy in.
这有什么影响?他是个废物,很差劲。
You did? Really? I didn't hear that.
是吗?真的?我没听说。
Two kids? Wow. You guys must have had really cute kids.
生了两个孩子? 你们的孩子肯定很可爱。
Uh, yeah. Tell him I say hi, and...
是啊,替我跟他问好。
Actually, I'm hopping into a cab, so I'm gonna give you a call a little later.
我正上出租呢,回头再给你打电话。
Kevin? Yeah?
凯文?什么?
I'd like to promote you...
我想给你升职。
to mister of honor.
升成男伴娘。
Do I get...Is...Is it, like, a pay thing?
我有,这,这,给钱的吗?
No.just...It's just an honor.
不,就是种荣誉。
Uh, have a classmate read your draft. I think that's a great idea.
让你的同学读读你的稿子,我觉得这主意很好。
Because by letting a classmate read your draft.
因为通过让同学读你的稿子。
Oh, thank God. All right. You guys finish the rest of this.
感谢上帝,好了,你们把剩下的完成了。
Just read it yourselves.
自己读就行。
Did you get my note?Yeah.
你看到我留的条了吗?是的。
Can you take my late bus patrol today?
你今天能帮我做晚班车的巡视吗?
Sure.
当然。
Deb? Yeah?
德比?什么?
Yeah?
什么?
I know we're not exactly friends...We're not?
我知道我们算不上朋友,不算吗?
Then why am I always doing you favors? You never do me.
那我为什么老要帮你的忙?你从来没。
Never mind.
没什么。
How'd you like to be my maid of honor?
你愿意当我的伴娘吗?
Do I get to pick out my own dress?
我能自己选礼服吗?
I tend to draw the eye, so it's gotta be good.
我想引入注意,所以衣服必须好。
Absolutely.
当然。
I mean, you know, I might make some suggestions, but...
也许我会给些建议,但是。
Oh, you know, I'm really swamped though. I'd need a lot of help.
但是我现在事真的很多,很需要帮忙。
What do you think the bride is for?
你以为新娘是干什么用的?
To make the maid of honor's life easier, right?
就是为了让伴娘更轻松的,对吗?
I mean, come on. Please.
好吧,拜托了。