Hi.
嗨。
Where did her troops go?
她的军队去哪里了?
She needed some quiet time...
她需要安静一下。
to think things out.
来思考一些问题。
What kind of things?
什么样的问题?
Well, you know, like what her next step is.
你看,比如她下一步该怎么做。
You know, whether she's going to form...
或者她会和王子组成。
a powerful alliance with a prince or go it alone.
强有力的联盟,又或者单打独斗。
Which is she gonna choose?
她会选哪个?
I think she's going to go with the prince.
我觉得她会和王子结盟。
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的? 噢,对。
He's kind of a great guy, you know.
你看,他是一个好人。
He's handsome. He's very nice.
他很英俊。他很棒。
And the thing with the...
还有。
Jousting. Jousting. Yes.
马背决斗。对,马背决斗。
You should see him joust. He is like Joe Jouster.
你应该看看他在马背上的表现。他就好象乔依·决斗者。
Any time that anybody ever wants to hang out with him...
任何时候有人要向他挑战时。
he's like "Guys, I can't. I've gotta practice my jousting."
他总是说:“伙计,我没空,我要练习我的马背决斗术。”
Do you want to sit?
你想坐下吗?
No.
不。
I thought you weren't much of a planner.
我以为你不是那种会安排时间表的人。
Yeah. Right.
对,你说的对。
Holly? Do you think we're going to stay here?
郝莉? 你认为我们会待在这儿吗?
I don't know. Why?
我不知道,为什么这么问?
There's a big spelling bee coming up with all the other schools.
各个学校间将会举行一次拼字比赛。
My teacher entered me.
老师推荐我参加。
I bet you're going to win that. You're the best speller I know.
我打赌你会赢的,你是我见过的最会拼字的人。
Yeah. Only, it's not for a couple of months.
对,除非,我们在这里没待上几个月就走了。
Well, you never know, we might still be here.
你永远都不会知道,我们可能到时候还在这儿。
I hope so. I've never entered anything.
我希望是,我从未参加过任何比赛。